Brandon Shirai, MD
- Been with US Med Urgent Care Pearl City since January 2012
- Graduated from the University of Hawaii at Hilo with a Bachelors of Arts with a Major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry (01’)
- Continued his education at Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska with a degree in Doctor of Medicine (06')
- Completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at the University of Missouri-Kansas/Truman Medical Center (09')
- Dr. Shirai is certified by the American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Has worked as an Emergency Physician at Hawaii Medical Center East/West by Pacific Emergency Physicians and Workstar in Occupational Medicine
- Publications: “Acute Phase Lipids”
- Dr. Shirai loves spending time with his family
Dr. Susan Nishida, MD
- Been with US Med Urgent Care Pearl City since June 2013
- Graduated from the University of Hawaii at Manoa with a Bachelors in Science in Nursing (82’) and shortly after obtained her Medical Residency at the University of Hawaii School of Medicine (90’)
- Certified by the Board of Medical Examiners State of Hawaii, License to Practice Medicine and Surgery
- Licensed by the American College of Physicians since October 2003
- When Dr. Nishida is not working at US Med Urgent Care Pearl City, she is working at the University of Hawaii Student Health Center.
- More than 20 years of experience as a doctor
Full Service Urgent Care Center
Pearl City Urgent Care has state-of-the-art technology to keep in touch with your primary care physician.
Our services include:
Urgent Care - Full Service Digital X-Ray Suite - Lab Work - Occupational Health and Workers Compensation - Back to Work Physicals - Sports and School Physicals - Drug Testing - Treatment Room and more. See our complete list of services.
We offer basic lab services:
Rapid Strep - Mononucleosis - Pregnancy - Influenza - Drug Testing - Glucose